23 July 2012

The Tour

So I've been pretty secretive about what has been going on. Not from any desire for secrecy so much as a fear of spoiling the soup. It's pretty cool, and now I can tell you about it.


Starting August first I will be engaged as a corporate chauffeur to Davidoff of Geneva for the Zino Platinum Tenth Anniversary Tour. I will be Travelling all over the USA as far north as Rhode Island, as far west as Las Vegas and all over the in-between. 


Of course I will let everyone know when I will be near them, I won't be back from pretty much September 1st until December 15th with the  exception of Thanksgiving with my family. August will be at the IPCPR show in Orlando and actual travel arrangements. 


I am studying cigars and such as well. This is a fantastic opportunity and I can't wait to start, but I guess I should also talk about the vehicle.


The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is one of the new breed of livery vehicles that is purpose built to be as much a commercial truck as a luxury vehicle. It is wildly impressive, and excruciatingly luxurious.


The vehicle is being built by the amazing team at Boulevard Customs. I will post pictures of the actual vehicle soon. This is a reference image of the base vehicle in white. Mine is flat black, and kitted as a mobile cigar lounge with more accoutrements than I can list. 



So there will be updates as we move forward. I want to thank everyone at Davidoff for the opportunity.


More later. 

No comments: